stress with work.. I think.. and team building

04 Nov 2016

Its mummy's birthday! I forgot to wish her a happy birthday when i woke up...
why? because i woke up with a very very sad and strange dream.

When i am working last night, i suddenly got kick out from one of the function in the system, and my dream just continue from there. 

(Dream)
I ask Vernice for help, when she is helping, it is very strange, when i ask her for help, it is 5pm. Time passed sooooo fast, she click like 1-2 things only but the time is like 6pm already. 

So I went to the bus stop, it is strangely crowded. with quite a few of the policemen. then i realise there are someone dead! So i went home and told my mum about it, don't know what happen, my mum told me that it is one of my father fren. 

(Flashback from my mum's memory)
It is in a very big room, my dad , mum look so young. like 20+ with the 80s hair style with some of their frens. my mum in the dream look like Caucasian. It is quite strange, it seems like a gathering, but they know that that one fren is going to die soon. They are talking about their pass, look very happy. When they are going to sleep, that fren is going to sleep in the coffin! All of them say their last words to him before they sleep together (but only him in the coffin) 

(Back to reality)
My dad told me, sometimes, he sometime still miss his passed away fren. 

And I woke up from that. SO SAD!

What kind of dream is that! I think maybe tats why i forgot to wish mummy happy birthday in the morning hahahah.

oh but we have team building! So we are going to have halfday today! Quite happy about it. At first feel so sian of this team building thing. Cos we really don't know what are we going to do. It shows a picture of stones and the email wrote "hint from the picture" 1.30-6pm. Vernice said "Oh I know! draw stone!" I really LOL when i heard that. you mean from 1.30 we draw until 6pm?!?!? Just how big is the stone! hahahah

But in the morning in the office, the person who approve the budget, accidentally told me what we are going to do for team building! haha he didn't know none of us know. he ask me "you are going to cook later ar" We suddenly become quite excited. its cooking! i thought we are going to learn how to cook. but its a cooking competition. Anyway, cooking competition is better than playing random games. I am still quite happy about it. hohohoho~

Each of the group will get different kind of ingredient. Quite random ingredient. but will have one meat.

















Ours happen to be Salmon and bitter ground and 2 carrots....
Quite tough, quite fun, we got the last. hahahaha













Thats what the rest cooked. So PRO! The salmon is ours!

I eat quite alot of snacks that day and feel really guilty, After all food tasting, I am actually quite full and there is a packet of mix rice waiting for me at home. So I think, why not i go run, after tat will feel hungry, then can eat already! so i run run run, wanted to hit 8km. But always cannot even hit 7km. Only manage to run 6km. After dinner, my body cannot take it anymore, hand, leg, body, all no strength. lol i fall asleep at 9pm+! 

Never had been so tired before.




0 comments: