weird dreams

I realised a lot of my blog talk about weird and funny dream nowadays. I had one, about 2 weeks ago and one this morning.

A few weeks ago, we had steamboat at our house with Brian, Teressa, Yan and Chew to celebrate new year. Teressa tried her taobao gown in my room and I borrowed them some of my pin to pin up her gown. That night I dream about it. I was in a shopping mall with Vivian (must be because of her wedding the previous week), queuing up at the fitting room area. Then suddenly for some reason Brian tried to kill teressa (his fiancée) and me. (Vivian disappeared) I fight and defend with a pin
Ok I remember in my dream, I use it and poke him. He is like “ouch ouch ouch” cos  I keep poking him with this pin. Then he catch Teressa with something those fruit stall use to wrap their pear. He has it in a huge form like a net and capture her. I continue poking him with that pin. Then here come the hero! Mr egg! He rush over to help me. But unfortunately Brian saw him and use a bat and hit his leg. I still remember the moment I saw it hit his leg, my mind is like “oh no! He can’t ride his bicycle already!” Then I wake up already.

Last night my dream is ... really interesting. maybe I’m really concern about my look and age recently and I always pass by sec school student when I go back home. I always look at them and think do I look like that too last time. I dream tat my fren’s girl fren is 16 yrs old (we met when she is 16 maybe 10yrs ago.) then she told me that she just transferred to a new school. Ask me to replace her as She need a break. In my dream I couldn’t decide to replace and become someone’s life or continue with mine now. In my mind I have a lot of thoughts. Restart my life as a student again? From age 16? Or shall I continue with my life. When I think about going back to 16, I still remember I go to the mirror and look at myself again.. I dun look like 16 at all. Will I be able to hide my age from everyone? A lot of thinking in my dream. I woke up suddenly because MR egg smack my face in his sleep... anyway i think it really sound like I can make it into a book from this dream by continue with the story. 







0 comments: